Ratings and reviews of Geneva Airport Transfers
Click here to read more...
26 out of 26 FindTransfers users would recommend Geneva Airport Transfers.
About Geneva Airport TransfersGeneva Airport Transfers is a family owned and operated company, providing reliable and affordable private airport transfers between Geneva Airport, Geneva railway stations and hotels based in Geneva to any resort in the region.
Based close to Geneva and central to all the major ski areas, Geneva Airport Transfers can take you, your skis or board, bikes & rucksacks direct to the front door of your Hotel, Chalet or Apartment in any of the superb ski resorts to be found in The Haute Savoie, Savoie and the Aosta Valley in Italy. Here is an example of some of the resorts we regularly go to:
- Grand Massif Resorts: Flaine, Les Carroz, Samoens, Morillon, Morillon 1100, Verchaix.
- Portes du Soleil Resorts: Les Gets, Morzine, Avoriaz, Chatel, Champery, Morgins, Les Crosets.
- Mont Blanc Resorts: Chamonix, Argentiere, Le Tour, Les Houches, St Gervais, St Gervais le Bettex, Les Contamines, Megeve.
- Espace Diamant Resorts: Flumet, St Nicolas la Chapelle, Les Saisies, Notre Dame de Bellecombe, Praz sur Arly.
- Massif des Aravis: La Clusaz, Grand Bornand, St Jean de Sixt.
- Tarentaise & Haute Tarentaise resorts: Valmorel, Les Menuires, Val Thorens, Meribel, Courchevel, La Plagne, Tignes, Les Arcs, St Foy, Val d'Isere, St Martin de Belleville & La Rosiere 1850.
- Italian Resorts: Courmayeur, La Thuile, Cervinia.
Met at Geneva Airport by our English bi-lingual drivers, you will be at your resort with the minimum of fuss and stress, the best way to start any holiday.
Winter or summer, you can rely on Geneva Airport Transfers, fully licensed with the French Department of Transport & The Canton of Geneva.
Geneva Airport Transfers looks forward to meeting you at the airport!
About our fleetWe operate new air conditioned and comfortable Renault Trafic 3 and VW Caravelle minibuses that are fully equipped for winter driving.
Our delayed flight policyOur schedules allow for your flight to be one hour late and for you to take one hour to come through passport control, customs and baggage collection. Though beyond this your non arrival implies you have cancelled that transfer. The more you keep us informed , the easier it is for us to help you on your onward journey. This could involve arranging a different driver, vehicle, transfer with us or a trusted associated company. Our aim is to provide a solution to any problem if possible. If you suspect your luggage may be lost, please inform the driver as soon as possible.
Transport / Taxi Licence Number of Geneva Airport Transfers
This licence was issued by:
French Department of Transport & The Canton of Geneva
Here is a copy of this licence (Click to enlarge):
Mobile telephone number